How iOFFICE Is Responding To The Coronavirus Pandemic
It’s a time of uncertainty with local and national responses to the coronavirus pandemic changing by the hour.
We believe it’s important to be transparent about our own response and how we’re adapting our work protocols to reflect the urgency of this serious situation. The health and safety of our employees, our customers, our colleagues, and the communities we serve always remains our top priority.
What we’re doing
iOFFICE is committed to following guidelines recommended by the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and the virus that causes it. Our precautions include:
- Allowing most employees to work from home to ensure social distancing and equipping employees with the technology they need to continue their full service activities without interruption
- Requiring any employee who has traveled recently, has flu-like symptoms, or lives with someone who has traveled recently or has flu-like symptoms to work from home until further notice
- Suspending all business travel
- Conducting scheduled meetings remotely
- Reminding all employees of recommended measures, such as hand-washing, to help reduce the potential risk of virus transmission
- Continuing to monitor the situation and remaining vigilant for any updates
We are well equipped for remote work while still providing uninterrupted service, support, and solutions for our customers and colleagues. We are taking a practical approach to safety and health, but we remain calm, confident in our ability to maintain business continuity.
Our entire team is here to support you and the health of your business during the coronavirus disruption.
How we support your business continuity
- Cloud-based Infrastructure: Because our software is 100% cloud native, you can be confident that your data is secure and accessible anywhere in the world, anytime.
- Distributed Networks: This prevents network overloads or outages, which means your platform remains fully functional and without interruption.
- Personal Support: Our teams are fully equipped to continue supporting your business because we have a mobile workforce culture, laptop and mobile devices, cloud-based internal platforms, and a paperless office. We’re all on-task, working for you.
- Maintaining Partner Connections: We continue to work, uninterrupted, with our Marketplace solution providers to optimize the workplace during times of change.
Features to consider
- Visitor Management helps you maintain security by preventing unauthorized or unexpected individuals from entering your workplace while tracking everyone who does enter.
- Hummingbird, our employee-facing app, allows employees to use their mobile devices to manage visitors and deliveries they may be expecting.
- We have a huge library of webinars, videos, and reports, as well as our weekly Workplace Innovator Podcast, to help you stay up and running. Also be sure to join us for our new weekly livestream on Wednesdays beginning March 18.
What else we can do for you and your team
Reach out to your iOFFICE account manager or to customer support for help with:
- Quick pivoting toward remote work
- Scaling up your solution for new or added remote-work employees
- Scaling up your solution for added assets and locations
Decades of experience have provided us first-hand insight on what it takes to help you maintain productivity, responsiveness, and excellent service during a disruption. Our commitment to you remains strong because, as always, we believe your success is our success.