The past year was no doubt one of the busiest we’ve ever had at iOFFICE.
We added more than 70 new IWMS software updates and features, including a new stacking diagram that allows you to drag and drop users to different floors so you can visualize moves more easily. We also made updates to our service request module and debuted our Hummingbird employee experience app.
This year, we’ll be introducing a lot of other exciting improvements to help you get more valuable data from your workplace, improve facility management and enhance the employee experience.
We’ll introduce the majority of them at our Big Easy Workplace Summit May 15-16 in New Orleans, but there are two exciting updates we just couldn’t wait to share.
1. Hummingbird Room Scheduling Panels
It’s embarrassing to walk into a closed-door meeting that’s running long because you assumed the room was empty.
Room reservation software helps you avoid most conference room scheduling nightmares, but room scheduling panels add a layer of interactivity.
With our new Space Panel Mode in the Hummingbird employee experience app, employees can:
- Immediately see whether a room is available or occupied as they’re walking by
- See when the room will be available next and tap the panel to reserve it
- See what conference room technology is in the room and create a service request for a projector or another piece of equipment
- Free up the room for the next person if the meeting ends early—or extend their room reservation if the meeting’s running long
Our new Hummingbird room scheduling panel interface supports iPads or Android. We’ll continue to add new features and functionality to the space panels throughout 2019.
2. Space Forecasting Within Move Management Software
We’ve already made a lot of updates to our move management software to make your office relocations easier.
But our customers constantly tell us how important this is to them, so we’re always refining it.
Later this year we’ll be introducing a new space forecasting feature within the move module that will allow you to immediately see how different scenarios could impact your office layout.
For instance, how much available space will you have if you…
- Experience 20 percent growth in your accounting department next year?
- Acquire a new division?
- Add a new office building?
This new forecasting feature will help you plan ahead so your workplace can stay agile.
We’ll be rolling out these updates soon, and we’ll keep you posted when they’re ready to use.
We also have a lot more announcements coming this spring. Join us at the Big Easy Workplace Summit to be the first to hear them all!