May Event: Are SaaS Solutions the Best for Today’s Workforce?
We’re excited to host an interactive workshop: Wide Open Workspace Breakfast Briefing: Wednesday, May 21st from 8am to 10am. The second event in our 3-part series focuses on the workplace of the future, cloud-based solutions and how FMs can prepare.
WOW is just around the corner, so whether you have registered or are still deciding to join us, here are a few things you may not already know.
1) There are only 20 seats left! So, get your tickets here!
2) Elizabeth Dukes, EVP & Co-founder at iOffice will lead an engaging discussion on the future of the workplace. Learn if SaaS solutions are the best platforms for your workforce. Are they secure, efficient and cost effective?
3) Rackspace’s Senior Solutions Engineer, Derek Remund, will WOW you with his layman presentation “Workplaces Without Walls: A Visionary Look Ahead”
4) Join Patti Hansen, CEO of Corbett Consulting Group and learn “How Generational Differences Impact Organizations and Teams”.
5) Did somebody say breakfast? You will enjoy a delicious Whole Foods breakfast while networking with fellow IT, HR & FM professionals.
And 6) attendees will receive a signed copy of our new book Wide Open Workspace: Trailblazing Solutions for Tomorrow’s Workforce