The Account Manager is responsible for developing and owning the customer relationship and for growth within the existing accounts. The Account Manager is a trusted advisor and subject matter expert in the field of digital workplace.
Responsible for all existing client base activities, including but not limited to:
- Align information technology planning and scoping with customer’s business strategy.
- Assist customers and internal project teams in the development of expected customer solutions.
- Contribute to the development of customer business cases.
- Develop innovative approaches to satisfy customer needs.
- Develop strategic plans based on realistic approaches, budgets, and timelines.
- Establish and grow strategic networks both internal of customer and within overall market area.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer session with customers on a routine and frequent basis.
- Initiate new solution and strategy facilitation sessions with customer Executives and Sr. Management.
- Partner with internal Marketing & Communication as to highlight functionalities, services, and solutions.
- Provide leadership both internally and externally.
- Serve as escalation point with customers and assist in win-win outcome strategies.
- Advise internal management on strategic challenges and proactive enhancements/recommendations.
- Contribute to successful execution of conferences/tradeshows such as Annual User Meeting, IFMA, and CoreNet.
- Create, define, and point out new solution and technology opportunities.
- Help develop internal management plans and strategies (annually).
- Manage internal resources, budget and people, as to ensure the successful delivery of service and solution projects.
- Provide product demonstrations and project oversight.
Apply to become an Account Manager for iOFFICE by sending your resume to blynch@iOFFICECORP.com.