We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a track record of supporting new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption to join our exciting and expanding team.
Our Product Management team is dedicated to defining market-leading IWMS and Digital Workplace offerings that provide innovative approaches, incredible effectiveness, and great user experience. This product management role will help drive the future of our market leading workplace experience offering, IWMS and Digital Workplace market spaces.
The Product Management team is high profile and responsible for driving large initiatives from initial opportunity identification and research, to feasibility analysis and feature definition, all the way to business consumption and success tracking. This role calls for a strong, proactive product manager capable of driving multiple projects in parallel.
This position is the dream job for an ambitious professional looking to have a big impact in a fast-growing business.
June 1, 2019
VP of Product Management
Private Equity Owned
- Help define the roadmap
- Ensure it aligns with the overall company vision, revenue objectives, customer feedback and market analysis.
- Evangelize the vision constantly to all stakeholders are aligned, have context and understand where we are going.
- Represent the customer
- Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships with end users. Bring the customers voice into the creation process.
- Collaborate across teams
- Continually seek feedback from sales, account management, customer success and other stakeholders to ensure product alignment. A collaborative attitude is essential.
- Support the prioritization of external and internal enhancement requests and arbitrate across stakeholders the reprioritization of product backlog list as new requests arrive and business needs change.
- Where there are product or service gaps, support the buy, build or partner decision process including the preparation of business cases with ROI/financial projections.
- Help identify eco-system partnership opportunities, capture integration requirements, support contract negotiation and assist with launching integrated applications.
- Support/communicate to partners with integrated applications.
- Partner with development to create requirements, specifications and release plans.
- Obsess over user experiences and outcomes
- Work with development and UX to design and develop delightful and thoughtful user flows.
- Work with technology team to deliver a world-class product - support the end-to-end feature delivery cycle.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure products are thoroughly tested and meet product quality measures prior to release.
- Support market readiness planning and execution inside and outside of our business.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently – assist with coordinating product release communications.
- Support content creation for marketing team collateral, presentations, webinars and sales training in support of the product.
- Help define and measure success for all product features.
- Represent iOFFICE as a product expert at customer interactions and industry events
- Be an expert on the IWMS, Digital Workplace including the market players and industry trends.
- Constantly strive to improve the way we work - if it can be done better let’s do it!
Requirements for Application
Desired Experience and Ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of software product management experience
- Experience in Corporate Real Estate/Workplace Services IWMS or Digital Workplace Systems
- Experience working with API and integrated strategic partners
- Base Salary and bonus commensurate with qualifications
- Above average benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) plus paid holidays
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Free covered parking
- Business casual
How To Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to:
Jim Dunn, CFO