13 Things You May Not Know About iOffice (But Should)
Whether you are an established client, a newly integrated organization, or you simply read our blog, you likely know, at this point, that our organization designs and supports Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) for companies looking to better manage their facility’s needs. What you may not know are the stories of the people and events that have helped to create and grow iOffice. Therefore, we felt it would be fun to share some little known facts about iOffice and how we came to be where we are.
1) Our founders, Don Traweek and Elizabeth Dukes have worked together for over twenty-five years. Prior to founding iOffice in 2002, they worked together professionally for almost fifteen years.
3) Over the last 24 months, we have only had one employee leave the company and we have hired 9 more to our team. (We are still looking for a few talented individuals!)
4) Our staff is comprised of all types of people. We welcome talent of all ages, race and religion.
5) Much like the facilities we assist our clients in managing, our office is a completely open workspace. There are no offices, but rather an open floor plan with quiet spaces for our staff to work when they need a moment alone.
6) Aside from the PCs we use for testing our software products, we are a 100% Mac office.
7) We LOVE our animals here at iOffice and encourage everyone to bring their dogs to work as often as they like.
8) When the staff needs a quick break to re-group, they challenge each other to a Wii game.
9) iOffice also has its own softball & kickball teams. We aren’t all that good, but we have fun together.
10) We believe in the quality of our product and, therefore, use our own management system internally.
11) Several members of our staff ride their bikes to work almost every day.
12) In the twelve years we have been in business, we have only lost a handful of customers. The clients that have left our services were typically going out of business or were part of a multi-company merger.
13) iOffice has a summer internship program, which we look forward to every year. It is exciting to see the high levels of talent and creativity on the near horizon.
iOffice is committed to quality customer service and exceptional office solutions for all of our clients. The same level of commitment goes into our own team, which allows our organization to thrive. We are pleased to be able to share a little about ourselves and let the public in on what makes iOffice tick.