What is iOFFICE Hummingbird and How Can It Help My Business?
What if I told you there was a software solution that could…
- Enable you to use your own data in your existing platform to create an employee-centric environment that is also more cost-effective, PLUS
- Help you build a consumerized, flexible workplace where employees can instantly find their colleagues and book meeting spaces, PLUS
- Has a simple, intuitive interface and can be accessed from a mobile device, desktop computer, tablet or kiosk?
You might think I was hallucinating. And I’d understand. Because this solution sounds almost too good to be true. But we promise it’s real.
Meet iOFFICE Hummingbird, a set of employee-centric solutions focused on improving the employee experience with a simple and intuitive user interface and modules built around the needs of the modern workforce.
Learn more about the benefits of iOFFICE Hummingbird and the kinds of organizations that need it.
What are the advantages of iOFFICE Hummingbird?
1. Hummingbird is compatible with the iOFFICE integrated workplace management system (IWMS) and can accompany other non-iOFFICE IWMS solutions or connect with other systems already in place that contain valuable data.
This enables organizations to transition their workplace to the new ways of working with user-friendly apps that encourage adoption from employees and improve their experience. At the same time, it eliminates the financial burden and overall hassle of removing and replacing entire enterprise systems.
2. Data from occupancy sensors can be imported into Hummingbird, and used to show real-time space usage. The module can display interactive floor plans on mobile devices, desktop computers and wayfinding kiosks.
In organizations with activity-based workspaces where the location of employees changes throughout the day, your workforce can use Hummingbird find open workspaces within your office - eliminating time wasted finding space.
3. With Hummingbird, the improved employee experience becomes the source of your best data, allowing you to improve the work environment while more effectively maintaining your space and planning for the future needs of your office.
It’s an infinite loop: As employees use the workspace and make decisions through employee-facing apps, it generates valuable data. This data can be funneled into facilities management solutions, sensors and Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled devices that generate data points which feed back into operations in real time. This data and analytics offer clear insights that allow workplace leaders to assess critical space utilization, service requests and visitor needs, effortlessly.
Which types of companies would benefit from Hummingbird?
- Organizations that want to continue leveraging their current IWMS for data management, financial planning and strategy development but want to increase employee adoption by updating the interface of their existing IWMS to be more user-friendly and employee-focused
- Firms that want to balance the needs of the workplace and the workforce by offering their employees helpful, intuitive software that makes their lives easier while simultaneously empowering workplace leaders
- Businesses interested in implementing hot-desking and activity-based working environments via employee self-service tools that allow members of the workforce to see real-time occupancy information
Here’s the best part: We’re just scratching the surface of everything iOFFICE Hummingbird can offer your business. To learn about how Hummingbird can help your business accomplish its own employee experience goals, visit the Hummingbird product page and request your free consultation.