The Financial Benefits of An IWMS
An IWMS helps enterprises save significant time and money. The ability to estimate projected savings is crucial as leaders look to justify their investment. Verdantix outlines nine categories where organizations can expect to achieve the greatest savings from an IWMS:
- Real estate and lease management savings - An IWMS reduces the time spent entering and obtaining lease information from IT systems and compiling reports for compliance. One Gartner analysis estimates a 5%-8% savings from professional lease administration.
- Space management savings - An IWMS greatly reduces time spent surveying spaces and reporting on space utilization.
- Reduced time on meeting room scheduling - The best IWMS software on the market today has the ability to manage workplace services, as well as building operations, making meeting room booking and other essential functions more efficient.
- Reduced time on maintenance management - An IWMS makes building maintenance more efficient, reducing time spent inputting and reporting on data, taking inventory of assets and performing reactive maintenance.
- Energy management savings - An IWMS reduces time spent analyzing utility bills and reporting on energy usage.
- IT savings - An IWMS consolidates multiple legacy systems into one, which eliminates licensing fees, IT hardware and the considerable costs of maintaining and upgrading outdated systems. In a 2018 Verdantix Report, The Business Case for Integrated Workplace Management Systems, vendor data showed the cost of IWMS software can range from $50,000 to $800,000 annually. By contrast, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions are significantly less expensive to implement, manage and maintain.
- Occupancy cost savings - An IWMS reveals the greatest sources of wasted space in a real estate portfolio or workplace, which allows leaders to consolidate spaces and achieve significant savings. Gartner notes businesses can reduce costs by 10%-15% with effective space management.
- Energy cost savings - An IWMS enables more efficient space utilization and energy management, which results in considerable cost savings.
- Savings through facility management outsourcing - An IWMS helps leaders negotiate better terms for facilities management and maintenance contracts based on facility data.
Rather than work harder, IWMS software enables businesses to work smarter. Automated processes help streamline operations, while accessible information saves the hassle of digging for data. Cutting down on these tedious tasks enables companies to be productive and build effective strategies for the future.
Who uses IWMS Software?
An IWMS helps Facility Managers, Real Estate Executives, and Workplace Leaders create positive employee experiences and tackle workplace challenges by using technology and gaining visibility into their space utilization, operational efficiency, business costs, and powerful insights into the changing needs of the business.
Leaders within Human Resources focus on IWMS benefits to help realize the full potential of the workplace. Insights gained from workplace data can be used to unite the human and business aspects of work, leading to happier employees, improved recruiting and retention initiatives, and an overall more productive organization.
IT leaders use IWMS software to bring out the best in the workplace. IWMS solutions support the integration and consolidation of many solutions into a single, easy-to-use platform. This software enables the transition to a modern workplace by automating tasks, streamlining workflows, and offering mobile capabilities, strong reporting functionalities, and scalability.
Agile companies looking to achieve continued growth with high efficiency depend on their IWMS to provide visibility into their organization. IWMS solutions make it easy to forecast future business needs, visualize and plan move scenarios, efficiently allocate resources and budget, and ultimately stay competitive in the market.
When is the right time to invest in an IWMS Software?
It’s the technology that connects the pieces of the puzzle in the workplace. If you need high visibility, actionable insights, and a more efficient, connected workplace: You need an IWMS. Still, an IWMS is a serious investment. So when is the best time to consider finding the right software?
When you are ready to connect the workplace
The greatest barrier to a modern, digital workplace is often the lack of visibility — especially across the different spaces, employees, assets, and resources in an organization. The disconnection between them manifests in poorly designed spaces, repetitive and tedious work, unorganized and uncontrolled data, and expressions of frustration with the workplace experience.
If you want to elevate the workplace experience
An IWMS is built to simplify, optimize and elevate both the employees' experience and workplace leaders' experience, while providing you with a measurable ROI. Investing in an IWMS with mobile applications is even more beneficial. When you empower employees to interact with their workplace and access everything they need to be productive — you unify workplace leaders and employees, meeting the needs of both and creating a continual feedback loop between them.
If you need flexible, integrated solutions
It is easy to get overwhelmed when there are too many disparate systems, complicated processes, confusing workflows, or a lot of disorganized information. IWMS solutions can easily integrate with other workplace applications, allowing business leaders to simplify their technology stack and streamline workflows. When you invest in an IWMS, you can achieve efficiency across the board and remove the roadblocks that are created from using multiple tools.
When you need quick, powerful insights
An IWMS allows you to make the complex clear. It unifies your workplace for better, more flexible, and much smarter management. Invest in an IWMS and take advantage of the opportunity to discover what your workplace data is ready to tell you.
When you want to optimize the workplace
It is important to find efficient ways to keep your buildings operating and your workforce engaged. It's the right time for IWMS when you’re ready to make business solutions more integrated, remove friction in your operations, elevate the experiences of your employees, and focus on saving time and money.
Where is IWMS Software used?
Due to the nature of change and the potential for disruptions to the workplace, leaders from a wide range of industries must challenge assumptions about how their organizations work in favor of having accurate business intelligence. Using an IWMS, the workplace can be effectively managed by having a single point of access with multiple functions and support tools that bring all the parts together.
Organizations that benefit most from an IWMS
- Companies in highly regulated and asset-heavy industries.
- Companies with multiple properties.
- Companies with a large or distributed workforce.
Some of the industries that benefit from an IWMS
- Real Estate
- Corporate Facilities
- Digital Technologies
- Oil & Gas
What sets iOFFICE IWMS Software apart?
Modern workplace leaders around the world rely on iOFFICE's family of IWMS solutions for insights on how to drive positive business outcomes, minimize costs, and analyze the impact their strategies have on the workplace.
Supports workplaces of all sizes, all over the world
For nearly 20 years, our robust functionality and reporting have helped more than 1,500 organizations around the world prioritize workplace goals, adapt to change, and quickly capitalize on new opportunities. iOFFICE software offers unique benefits to every organization, depending on location, industry, size, assets, and workplace challenges.
A modular system with 10 workplace management solutions
iOFFICE can solve specific workplace challenges or completely transform the way your facility operates. Our modular systems mean you choose your solutions, don't get stuck with tools that you won't use, and only pay for what you need.
The convenience of a single platform
The iOFFICE system allows business leaders to simplify their technology stack and combine disparate systems into one, thereby streamlining workflows and centralizing essential data. Our software integrates seamlessly with other workplace management software. Our open APIs make it easy to work with other workplace applications, for example:
- Energy management
- Lease administration
- Project management
- Occupancy planning
- Digital signage
- IoT sensors for space planning, maintenance, and more
- Employee collaboration
With iOFFICE, your information is in a single location for better organization, high-level visibility at a glance, and the ability to drill into specifics. It's easy-to-use and gives you the ability to make informed decisions about your real estate, optimize costs, and plan for future needs.
You can leverage the iOFFICE platform across your entire enterprise. Looking to integrate IoT sensors and track a vast array of assets? The iOFFICE platform can handle all of your data and you can keep that information close at hand anywhere, anytime.
Quality of insights
Without accurate data collection, everything falls apart. And without powerful insights, important information can go silently unnoticed in the background. iOFFICE provides powerful data visualization capabilities that turn your information into quality insights. When you are able to see what is and is not working in the context of your unique workplace, every choice becomes more meaningful and every decision, more strategic.
Impact on Employee Satisfactions
Our IWMS offers workplace leaders a portfolio of solutions that connect your devices, platforms, employees, and business needs. For a truly well-oiled machine, a critical component of managing the workplace has to include the digitally-enabled behaviors of the ones who power it. Organizations need to introduce the technologies that benefit the employees involved. Because we focus on the way employees experience work, iOFFICE's intuitive user experience makes our IWMS easy to use, adopt, and benefit from.
Employees experience the ability to increase efficiency at work. Everything becomes more efficient with IWMS, including faster meeting room scheduling, more efficient work order processes, to simpler navigation around the office, and many more.
Is iOFFICE the right IWMS Software for you?
Given the many ways you can use iOFFICE to drive positive business outcomes, now is the best time to see what's possible when with our IWMS. We give you the tools you need to increase productivity substantially and connect everyone, everything, everywhere.