Cookies & Tracking Policy
This section is effective beginning on May 25, 2018.
iOFFICE, LP. and its wholly owned subsidiaries: Hippo Facility Management Technologies, Inc., Teem Technologies, LLC, and ManagerPlus Solutions, LP (collectively, “we,” “us,” ”our,” “iOFFICE,” or “Company”), and our third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
1. What types of technologies do we use?
2. How and where do we use them?
Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For functionality.These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics.These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies.These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited, and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
- Social media cookies.These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
3. How can you opt-out?
You can control and delete these cookies through your browser settings as follows:
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the Services.
4. Updates to this Notice
Company reserves the right to change this Cookies & Tracking Policy. Company will provide notification of the material changes to this policy through the Company’s websites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
5. Contact Us
For questions regarding this Cookies & Tracking Policy, please contact us at by emailing [email protected] or by mailing iOFFICE at the following address: iOFFICE, LP, Attention Privacy, 5300 Memorial Drive, Suite 300, Houston, TX 77007.